Wilson Coaches provides clients with a more customized and enhanced online experience by using cookies, which are just little text files. In order to provide better, more individualized adverts, we retain your personal information and use third-party cookies. Your usage of the Wilson Coaches website may be tracked by third-party cookies, which may also save your preferences.
Contact us if you have any other questions.
We gain consent from our clients by providing comprehensive information about the cookies we use and their functions.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- Performance cookies These cookies are used to record how users are using our website. As a result, no personal information is collected in this case. Only anonymous data is collected on which page the users have visited the most. Its purpose is to help optimize our websites and make them more accessible for the users to navigate.
- Functionality cookies These cookies help us remember the users’ choices. Therefore, we may store your geographical location to show localised travel destinations. This type of cookie is mainly used for analytical purposes.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
In general, cookies are not dangerous. They might, however, be a security risk for your browser. Additionally, advertisers have the ability to follow cookies online. Thus, you are free to disable them whenever you like.
- If you are using an Apple MacBook or related product
You can change your cookie preferences in the Safari web browser at any time by following the steps below:
- 1. Launch Safari
- 2. Select Preferences
- 3. Click on Privacy, and choose from any of the following:
- 4. “Prevent cross-site tracking”- It will prevent trackers from using cookies to track you
- 5. “Block all cookies”- It will prevent websites, third parties, and advertisers from tracking you. Click Manage Website Data and select the websites Click Remove or Remove All.
To remove stored cookies – https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
IF YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER
It is straightforward to disable cookies from Google Chrome. Follow the steps below to clear all cookies in the web browser successfully.
- Launch Google Chrome
- Click on the 3-dots on the top right corner of the browser
- Select Setting
- Go to the Privacy and Security option
- Click Cookies and other site data
- Select All cookies and site data
- Click Remove all
- Confirm by clicking Clear all
Here is the link – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB