Wilson Coaches' privacy statement explains how we gather, use, and store personal and general data about our users. As a result, this policy is applicable whenever you visit our website, communicate with our customer service representatives, interact with us on social media, or in any other way.
This privacy statement demonstrates our dedication to safeguarding your data. We strongly advise reading our privacy statement so that you are completely informed of our information practices and the options and rights that are available to you.
You agree to this privacy statement by visiting and/or using our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Contact information: We may collect your basic contact information like your name, email id, phone number, address, and Ip address.
Activity information: We may collect information about your activity like page visits, when you share links, etc.
- When you purchase any tour from our website, we may collect your transaction information like date of transaction, billing address, card number, etc.
Website Usage Information
- We may collect your information like
- Ip address
- Computer address details
- Operating system
- Time zone
- Browser plug-ins
- Page response times
- Download error
- Pages and parts of pages you visit
- Services and products you viewed
- Length of visit to website and pages
- Page interaction information
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We might compile information like:
When you sign up for an account with us, reserve a trip, or carry out any other transaction, directly from you. You are not actively being tracked by us; instead, we use web beacons, browser cookies, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster. From a third party: When you use any integrated social media features on our website, we may obtain information about you from a third party.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We collect your data to:
- Operate services, facilities, and functions of our websites
- Respond to your queries and send you communications via emails
- Process transactions and send related information
- Enable your bookings
- Communicate with you about new content, products, services, and features
- Maintain internal records concerning bookings, contracts, complaints, etc.
- Monitor and analyse trends
PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
We will retain your data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you would like to know more about our data retention policy, please ask us.
THIRDS PARTY EMBEDS
We share your data with the third party to:
- Deal with any booking enquiry being made by or for you
- Perform any booking or other contract, including to provide any travel, tour or other products or services we have agreed to provide to you
- Provide insurance cover, if you have made any insurance application through us for any travel
- Comply with legal requirements
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
To keep you safe, we have adopted robust security measures, including:
- Using secured server connections (HTTPS) to store your information.
- Encrypting your personal and payment transactions by using encryption technologies and software.
- Only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary.
You may opt to:
- Access, correct, delete and export your account information at any time
- Remove or reject browser cookies
- Withdraw your consent at any time
- Withdraw communications from us, such as digests, newsletters, and activity notifications